Re-Post One of the strangest requests as a photographer, but one of the better days i have had behind the lens. Personally, i really dislike everything about a “bucks day”, however this was far more than a celebration of a … Continue reading
- Torquay BucksRe-Post One of the strangest requests as a photographer, but one of the better days i have had behind the lens. Personally, i really dislike everything about a “bucks day”, however this was far more than a celebration of a … Continue reading →
- COTM 2014Always a great weekend(bit biased as i am a local to the border). Covered for Street Machine Magazine-May Issue on sale now
- Nick and Sally. A Wedding at Montsalvat/Agent 284 Part 2
- Nick & Sally-A Wedding at MontsalvatI had the absolute pleasure of shooting Sally and Nick’s wedding at the very start of the year at gorgeous Montsalvat in Eltham Victoria. Enjoy the first half.
- Newstead/Chopped SwapmeetQuick little update. Few photographs from the annual Newstead/Chopped Swapmeet.
- Kustom Nationals-Phillip Island-2014Kustom Nationals-Phillip Island-2014 I was only there for the saturday this year. I decided to use my Leica M2-35mmNokton-Ektar100. Why? I wanted a change and a challenge, i managed both, a great result and feeling refreshed. these are straight scans … Continue reading →
- Matt and Lucy Maunder-ReceptionFirst post of 2014, and the last post in the series of Matt and Lucy. Thank you so much for that email, Matt. Much love guys.
- Matt and Lucy Maunder-Windsor Hotel FunniesMatt and Lucy were staying at the Windsor Hotel which was only a few minutes away from the Registry. We headed up there to get some funnies and check to out the grand stair case.
- Matt and Lucy Maunder-Post CeremonyPost Ceremony. As requested from the couple, no formal photographs.
- Matt And Lucy Maunder-CeremonyCeremony.
- Torquay Bucks